I was drawn to the Biscotti Cake strain by its promise to help me sleep better after experiencing months of insomnia and anxiety due to some personal situationships. After reading a few reviews about its heavy high, I wanted in on all that euphoric happiness because my nights were restless.
I started with a small package, about 3.5 g since it was pricey and I wasn’t ready to spend on something I wasn’t sure about.
This Biscotti Cake strain review will illustrate my experience trying this indica strain for the first time.
- Lineage: Biscotti Sundae x Wedding Cake
- Type: Hybrid
- Potency: 30% THC
- Terpene Profile: Beta-Caryophyllene, Humulene, D-Limonene
- Packaging Details: Packaged on 29/06/2022, tested on 18/07/2022 (19 days later)
- Pricing Details: Purchased 3.5 grams for $34.99 ($9.99)
I didn’t know what to expect from a blend of Biscotti Sundae and Wedding Cake, but it sure felt like I’d open the bag and release a tantalizing whiff of fruits and vanilla aroma.
Firstly, the bag was packaged nicely with large nugs and a few small ones. They were fluffy.
Amidst the creamy vanilla is a distant diesel note. However, the sweet aroma is so good you’ll not notice the faint gas scent. The aroma pulls you in from the first time you inhale and teases your senses to take another puff to confirm what you’ve just let into your airwaves.
There was a fruity, nutty flavor with a hint of sour lemon taste when I exhaled. It’s not loud; thus, you can smoke for a while.
Read Also: Cake Pop Strain Review
As I noted early in the review, I was looking for something to prepare my mind and body for a relaxing night. The high was intense within minutes. The pressure started in my head, then my body relaxed, and I had to shift from my desk to a more comfortable position on the couch.
It had me feeling energized and motivated to try something new. If I’d smoked it at a social gathering, you bet it’d have had me in a relaxed and cheerful mood.
The pungent scent comes in strong. You might find it confusing when you just want to enjoy the fruity and vanilla flavors. However, if that’s not a concern, you’ll love these fluffy nugs. The terpenes are over 2%, so a heavy high awaits you. It lifts you from a stressful place into relaxation mode quickly.
Therefore, it’s suitable for evenings because if you smoke this strain during the day, you’ll spend hours fighting the urge to nap.
Read Also: Guava Bars Strain Review
- Ice Cream Cake: The thing you’ll love most about this strain is its effects. It takes the edge off fast. You won’t feel like doing anything once the relaxed phase sets in. But, you’ll feel more creative.
- Tiger Cake Strain: Relaxing in the evening with some Tiger Cake nugs can lift your mood fast. Within minutes, the smoke releases its euphoric high, and you slip into a joyous adventure. That’s the kind of buds to light up on an afternoon when you need a tropical aroma to usher you into a relaxing, energy-boosting mood.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Biscotti Cake indica or sativa?
Some are Sativa dominant, meaning there’s about 60% in them. However, the buds from Krazy Krystal are Indica-dominant.
What does Biscotti Cake taste like?
You’re likely to note the vanilla scent first because it’s unique. Then, there’s an alluring nutty and buttery flavor. The tangy sourness of lemon is also there.
Is Biscotti strain good for sleep?
Yes, it is. When the high sets in, you relax from your head to your toes. It may help you relax if you’re anxious.