I came across Chem Glue reviews on one of the online forums in my city. Someone mentioned it as we were discussing Gorilla Glue nugs. I bought the one by Common Grounds, and this Chem Glue Strain review describes what I liked the most about this strain and its unpleasant features.
Its THC percentage was one of the features that my forum buddies were discussing, and how this strain gives a long-lasting high. I rarely have issues like anxiety, so I was looking for nugs to keep me company, not for a particular health issue. Here are some of the things that stood out for me.
- Lineage: Chem Dawg x Gorilla Glue
- Type: Indica-dominant hybrid
- Potency: THC 77-83%, CBD 0.01-5%
- Terpene Profile: Bisabolol, farnesene, caryophyllene, humulene, and guaiol
- Packaging Details: Packaged on 09/07/2022, tested on 12/07/2022 (3 days later)
- Pricing Details: Purchased 1 g for $34.99 (this was a discounted price as it sells for $37.95 )
I was expecting an earth-shattering moment when I opened and looked inside my bag. However, it was ordinary. Maybe, I see different nugs often that nothing seems extraordinary anymore. They were the usual medium-sized nugs.
I ordered Chem Glue before I finished the nugs of another strain, so I opened my package about three days after it arrived. The first whiff smelled like something herbal and woody. Instantly, I knew there was some Gorilla Glue in there.
The package confirmed my thoughts as Chem Glue combines Chem Dawg and Gorilla Glue. My first roll had a herbal, woody aroma with a distant touch of diesel.
How it combined sweet, sour, and musky notes of its lineage to give a herbal, woody, and diesel aroma was a plus for me. I was afraid the diesel notes would be too strong, but I liked it.
The high was as dramatic as it could be and long. It was so intense that I lay out on the bed all afternoon. I felt sleepy for the first hour; however, it failed to put me out completely. You bet a first-timer would be out cold. These nugs must be the kind that eliminates anxiety and insomnia.
If you’re the kind who starts the day early and loses energy by midday, these nugs help you relax and slide into the afternoon. The high can make you sleepy; thus, you’ll probably try them when you have no formal plans for the afternoon.
These nugs also suit evenings. I puffed most of my package before bed to get my mind relaxed and ready for the night. The diesel aroma hides in the woody and herbal taste; thus, it isn’t overpowering.
- Platinum Gorilla Glue – This is a Gorilla Glue strain, so there are similarities with Chem Glue. The nugs are dense and spongy. The taste is extraordinary because it blends sour and chocolate diesel.
- Space Cake – This strain has a potency between 22-28%; therefore, Space Cake will take you to space with pleasurable days or nights. Its aroma is complex, unlike the simple flavors of Chem Glue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Chem Glue Strain Indica or Sativa?
It’s a hybrid with 70% indica and 30% sativa. The high indica percentage must be from the Gorilla Glue in it. You can smoke it day or night.
What does Chem Glue Strain taste like?
The three flavors that’ll stand out are woody, diesel, and herbal.
What is Chem Glue Strain good for?
It’s suitable for insomnia because it makes you sleepy. In addition, it can deal with anxiety and give you a long-lasting euphoric high.