Let’s talk about everything from the packaging to the undertones of the Atomic Apple strain.
I bought some nugs in February, mesmerized by the idea of a hybrid blend combining Triangle Mint with Apple Fritter. Was it worth it?
In my Atomic Apple strain review, I’ll tell you my experience and highlight the aromas or effects of this strain.
- Lineage: Triangle Mints x Apple Fritter
- Type: Hybrid
- Potency: 22-28% THC
- Terpene Profile: Farnesene, caryophyllene, and limonene
- Packaging Details: Packaged on 10/02/2023, tested on 21/02/2023 (11 days later)
- Pricing Details: Purchased 3.5 grams in Pickering, Ontario, Canada for $36.55 ($10.44/gram), at a 15% discount, as the usual price is $43 for 3.5 grams ($12.29/grams)
When I opened the bag, there was a whiff of apple cider and something sweet and sour. Then I pulled out nuggets with a perfect structure and crystal-like white trichomes. It wasn’t anything out of the ordinary in terms of color and shape.
The packaging could be more striking too, the way you’d expect at that price per gram. So Alien Labs should have been a bit more creative, in my opinion.
The terpenes were mind-blowing. Unlike dominant hybrids, this one balances the deep high of indica and the dreamy feeling of a sativa.
The Smith apple overtone stood out, but it also blends a bit of herb with earth, for there was a flowery, earthy taste after a few puffs. It might sound like there’s too much happening in there, but that’s not the case. It doesn’t jump into your nostrils, and I didn’t get a hint of aftertaste.
I liked that it wasn’t dry. It was perfect for relaxing my anxious body after hours at work.
It’s the burst of sour apple taste for me. When I exhaled, there was a touch of spicy menthol. The Triangle Mints brings sativa dominance to the experience with herbs, spices, and diesel undertones. On the other hand, Apple Fritter packs sweet and earthy flavors from its Sour Apple and Animal Cookies combo.
It blasts into my system within minutes filling the brain with energy and lifting the body with immense but manageable euphoria. The tension left my body, and I sank into a happy phase, disconnected from everything around me and ushered into a blissful environment in about 15 minutes.
The effect lasted throughout the evening and had me chilling out on the couch watching some old TV Series. I was somewhat sluggish the following day, but that’s one of its long-lasting effects because I might have gone overboard.
It’s pricey, but one of the best buds I have tried in a while.
Yes, I’d buy the Atomic Apple strain over and over again. The terpenes brought the right flavors together and served the happy sensation my body needed to relax. It hits hard within minutes, and the high stays on until your anxiety or stress ebbs away, leaving you in control of your thoughts again.
The earthy undertones weren’t overpowering, so even a beginner can smoke these buds. Plus, they combine sativa and indica; hence, the potency of both worlds is right there in your package. The only downside was the price, but I was lucky mine came discounted.
- Gelato Mint Strain – It’ll give you a high within the 20-28% THC range, which isn’t far from what the Atomic Apple strain gives you. Further, its scent starts with a lemony taste and unleashes a green-apple flavor.
- Bubba – It’s another indica-dominant strain that’ll serve you a good high under 27% THC. It’s a bit too strong for beginners. However, if you can handle a super potent strain, half a gram of this one brings an unforgettable euphoric feeling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Atomic Apple a sativa or indica?
Atomic Apple strain is a hybrid that combines the two 50/50. Thus, there’s 50% sativa and 50% indica.
What is Atomic Apple strain?
It’s a blend of some Triangle Mint and Apple Fritter buds. Therefore, you know it’s a hybrid with a mature peak that leads you into a blissful evening or night with a tangy apple aroma in every puff and euphoric happiness in your body and mind.